Purpose: Maximize Performance 365 Days a Year builds participants’ skills to maximize employee performance, day in and day out, all year long.
Participants explore the three key components of the Performance Management Cycle:
- Setting expectations and goals
- Monitoring efforts and results
- Coaching and reviewing performance
Process: Through a combination of individual and group activities, participants explore each component of the Performance Management Cycle and develop an action plan to increase team clarity, motivation, and effectiveness.
Payoff: Upon completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Know the ongoing, interdependent activities needed to maximize employee performance 365 days a year.
- Develop a plan to communicate broad expectations to all employees.
- Understand the critical types of goals that need to be established for employees and how these goals relate to expectations.
- Recognize the importance of consistent monitoring and communication strategies every day to ensure their employees achieve expectations and goals.
- Examine strategies for coaching and reviewing performance.